I've been with my boyfriend for a while now and recently we've just started getting intimate. I'm not going to lie, I am very sexually active and I have made sure to have contraception (depo injection + condoms)... Well today he fingered me. But thing is, instead of the usual 2 fingers, he used 4!!... It hurt like crazy but at the same time it felt amazing! However, I got very wet. (extremely) and I do usually but today I felt like I actually wet myself! Before, I needed to pee.. But when he fingered me, stuff gushed out, and I know what a clitoral orgasm feels like but this was my vagina... And I was so confused. I read somewhere that once you start peeing, you can't stop. Because that's just how the body is?... Anyways. I gushed out on him and he thought I peed on him but when he stopped fingering me, I still felt like I needed to pee and I went to the toilet! Apparently I could be a squirter,. But I don't know! I'm completely freaking out! Did I pee on him or am I a "squirter" ? Sorry for long paragraph, just really confused! :/

I have been masturbating for a while now, and I have also had moments of extreme gushes.  So I looked it up and it is just the glands inside your vagina making a lot of fluid.  Or you could have 'squirted' a non pee fluid from your pee hole.  It is nothing to be worried about, you just make a lot of fluids.  That's all.  :-D

Hope this helps!!

Sounds like you squirted! But if you want to make sure the best way to check is to see the color and smell. If it smells like pee and is yellowish then it'll be pee. If it's clear and odorless or sweet then it's female cum aka squirt.

Sweety I squirted congratulations keep it up embrace it them orgasms well feel incredibly pleasing also he likely loved u for it