Two months ago my gynecologist found out that I was having HPV (genital warts). We did tests to see what type of virus has caused them and in the end I made a decision to have a laser removal. I repeated the procedure twice, and the warts are gone now but instead there are scars on my vagina. It looks awful and I don’t know what to do! Please help me!!!

Hi there! I also had my genital warts removed but I used this special cream that made the warts dry. Scaring was one of the reasons I didn’t want the laser cos I heard it is a common post op symptom. I think that you should talk to your surgeon or even visit a dermatologist or gynecologist, so that they could prescribe something for you, a cream or a gel that will make the scars go away. Good luck!!!

Hi i'm 29 i had HPV had laser treatment, but it still came back, i was wanting to know if any one know what the name of the cream is for it as my doctor said there is not one, but i have heard of ppl talking about it. Please can some one help!

It's called Aldara.