Hi, I was diagnosed with HPV a week ago. I have warts on my genital area, and fortunately, they didn’t spread to the cervix yet. What are available treatments for warts?

Hello, I knew that something was wrong before I was diagnosed with HPV because I noticed couple of warts. Abnormal pap confirmed that diagnosis, so I had to think about the treatment. I agreed with my doctor that the best treatment would be cryotherapy. My warts were frozen with liquid nitrogen and then removed. I had to come several time until I finished the treatment. Beside this, other available treatments are chemical treatments, loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), CO2 laser surgery and interferon injections. You have to go regularly to gynecologist after the treatment, because warts could come back. The treatments do remove the warts, but they can’t kill the virus.