I havent been checking my testicles as often as I should be and today, I decided to put an end to that and give myself a good, thorough rub down.

On my left testicle (the bigger of the two), I can feel something like a vein. It runs along the testicle from top to bottom and its not hard at all (Its actually smooth....similar to a vein on your arm). Do testicles have veins inside of them and is there a chance that I just have one jutting out?

I tried search google but "vein in testicle" gets me a lot of results for variocele and that doesnt sound like what Im talking about since its on the actual testicle. Any ideas or help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

You may be feeling the epididymis or the ductus deferens they are easy to feel.

There are blood vessels in your testicles too, it may be a variocele.

Do you notice this on only one or both of your testicles?

Thanks for the response.

I can only feel this on one side. The best way to describe it would be a "wrinkle" on the surface of the actual testicle. I can move it but it always flings back into place...a lot like a wrinkle on your skin or vein on your arm.
I can locate the epididymis and vas deferens fine and this doesnt seem to be related to those.

Ok, I'm not sure.

There are several "layers" to the testicles. Perhaps you are feeling one of them.
If you want to get it checked visit a urologist. This is their area of expertise.

Hope it helps.

Do you think it sounds "tumor-ish"? I know, dumb question but my mind is starting to wander and Im obsessing over it.
Based on what Im reading online, tumors are usually smaller and round in shape. This helps put my mind at ease somewhat.

Either way, Im calling the urologist tomorrow for an appointment. Better safe than sorry.

It doesn't sound like a tumor from your description. I don't think it is a variocele either from the location your describing.
Let the urologist check it out. I agree, better say than sorry.

Keep us posted please. Good luck.

Posting a quick update.

The urologist says that the testicle feels normal but is sending me for an ultrasound anyways just to be sure. Ill get that done on Friday and my followup with the urologist next Tuesday. So far, so good.

Thanks for the update.

Glad things look good so far. Keep us posted.

What was it??? This sounds like exactly what I have. I just found it, what did your doctor say/ ultrasound show?