have had pain in my left testicle, not an ongoing pain just when my testicles move in a certain direction. Have had ultrasound came out ok and have had self exam and doctors exam nothing found, but still have this pain sometimes. Noticed underneath scrotum my vein is swollen a bit but no pain when touching that part, feels like the pain is there only when I squeeze a little on testicles. any info would help.

I hear that.. I've had the same problem for a few days now, and it hurts quite a bit.. and im only 17 years old.. some info would be a major help.. thanks.

ive got the same.. check for a bruise on the testicle..
it might hav been twisted or damaged in some way.. i havnt found a solution yet.. :/

wow this is odd. i have the same sort of thing and have been wondering what it is, again only in the left testicle, not ongoing pain, and a swollen vein. other posts on this side to do with testicles also note pain in the left testicle, not the right. reasurring to hear tho that nothing is wrong with your testicles

I went to the ER because I was having the same ting happen to me for a few weeks,
then one night it was just too much to take. They did a sonogram and a CT scan and found nothing.
Tested urine and blood and found nothing. The doctor was nice enough to talk to me about all the symptoms
and how they started. I told him I felt like there was a little tightness in the right of my back, then I started
feeling it in my lower abs and right testicle. He said that in his professional opinion it sounds like I passed a
kidney stone. I said, "wouldn't I know if I did? Wouldn't it have hurt on the way out?" He told me that
most kidney stones are broken down well before they pass, but they do a lot of damage as they go from the
kidney to the bladder and that he has seen so many patients that have had the exact same symptoms
from the aftermath of passing a stone. He also said that he's seen people that have only felt it in their testicles,
but it was still from passing a stone. Anyone who see's a doctor (which you should) but nothing is found and
you're sent home, it could be that you're feeling the aftermath of a kidney stone that did some damage on
its way out. If you haven't seen a doctor yet, do so.