Couldn't find what you looking for?


I am 18year old. and i was born with one testicle, and i have been experencing a lump in my right groin for the past 9 years and it come and goes and whenever it comes it cause only a small pain in my groin and its a little bit swollen and it disappear totally in some minute, its come once in a while pls i need help i don't know what it is..............



I'm not sure what it is either. Does it feel like part of the testicle or the epididymis? I'm wondering if it a form of a variocele.

I'd strongly suggest you see your urologist and have it checked. It may not be significant but it is not common.

Hope it helps, good luck.