:-( can anyone tell me what this could be plz :-( i feel testicle discomfort on my left testicle now for three months sometimes it dissapears but it comes back again i dont have any lump on my testicles so what this could be :S ?!

You know how testicals are sensitive and even minor injury can cause discomfort. There are many possible causes Infection or inflammation of the epididymis or testicle, testicular torsion, Fluid in the testicles, such as due to a spermatocele or hydrocele, a stone in the lower urethra, which can cause pain in the testicle on the same side as the stone, enlargement of the veins within the scrotum – varicocele. Since your discomfort is on the left testicle I guess that cause is varicocele, because it almost always affects only the left testicle. Varicocele causes no symptoms, but occasionally it may cause an aching discomfort or a feeling of fullness in the testicle. There is the greater distance that the main vein from the left testicle travels inside the body compared to the vein from the right testicle, before emptying into its respective kidney vein. This further distance, with the downward force of gravity, can in some men cause failure of the valve system somewhere between the vein from the left testicle and left kidney vein. Anyway to make a right diagnose you need to see a doctor!

thnx a lot Kruko

no problem

My discomfort is my left testicle right above it. I had a vesectomy about 5-6 months ago. Can this be a part of the reason that I might have Varicocele or epididymis? I'm kind of concerned...