i just found out last wednesday by a home pregnancy test that i was pregnant i have had some bleeding that started off brownish discharge to very light pink and now its like a pink/orange colour and sometimes its heavy but not heavy like a period. it stops for like 2.5 hours then comes back its very watery down and not thick and dark red like a normal period ...its very light now and its not my period because i havent had any cramps so i went to the hospital cuz i was having back pain did the blood test it showed i was 3.5 weeks i thought i was miscarrying so the doctor did a vaginal exam and my cervix hasnt opened at all so im still pregnant...but id like to know would this be implantation bleeding?i go for a ultrasound on the 21st weird part was i was on b.c and if im still pregnant and this isnt a miscarriage happening this will be baby number 2...if anyone has had any of these same symptoms please message me thankyou...id like to know im not the only one ...and oh when i do get cramps i pass gas...but it doesnt feel like a miscarriage since ive experienced them b4..hmm..weird let me know girls!!

Well My Friend Was Bleeding At The Begining Of Her Pregnancy. She Said The Doctor Told Her It Was Just Vaginal Bleeding And It Was Normal But If It Was To Continue It Could Be Something More Serious.. But Now She Has My Beautiful God Son And He Is A Very Healthy Baby =) Good Luck To U!!