hey my names angel i'm fifteen, i have many symptoms of pregnancy but with a period thats sumtimes light sumtimes heavy i thought i was pregnant about 2 months ago it was late, but ever since then the syptms havent gone away like they usually do. I kno inside that it's more than menstrual symptoms they happen thoroughout the whole month. Things like back pain, bloating, heartburn, metalic taste in mouth, etc. what could be happening thanx!

i have my period but all the pregnancy signs what to do??? what could be wrong? i feel weird

If you already had a pregnancy scare at such a young age... why are you not protecting yourself!!!!!

That aside.... if you dont have a friend,mother or other family member you can talk to about this, try calling a planned parenthood in your area, they can help you with birthcontrol and pregnancy tests/ information!!

And please, take care of yourself better, your life is more important then you realize if this is a normal indication of how your living it thus far.

:?

Wild Orchid wrote:

angelwannababe wrote:

:?

You still didn't answer her question. She came on here for help and all you did was tell her to go somewhere else, why?, because of her age? I'm not here to be mean but what IF she doesn't feel like she has anyone to go to like that. It's so sad that she has to ask for advice from strangers because of that. If you have good advice I'd love to hear it because I am going through something similar. I am not 15, I'm 28. I already have 2 children. I know what the preg. symptoms are. I am going through all of them. I have not missed a period. The ONLY possible time conception COULD have happened was about 6 weeks ago. We use a condom EVERYTIME. But let me say this, when he got hard he penetrated me ONCE. Not repeatedly, but a quick in and out then slipped the condom on and we did our thing. About 2 weeks later I got my period on-time, pretty much regular minus 1 day. My nausea started 3 weeks ago. I knew it was early but I took a test 2 weeks ago. Neg. I had no choice but to wait for my next period. Still nauseous, so I took one of those "Get results 5 days before missed period" tests just this past Sunday. Still neg. I started my period yesterday afternoon. STILL nauseous. Crying about the smallest thing. Irritable, tired, lower back ache, headaches, slight fever. Today starting to feel very bloated, bleeding heavy and some cramping. So as you can tell I'm a total wreck. I do have a Dr.'s appt. in the morning, but I thought I'd check in and see what I could find out about what could possibly be happening to me. So any great advice would be awesome.