This is what I posted on Yahoo Answers to try to get some insight on what is going on...Its kinda long but I want to be in depth...

Ok, so I have a very irregular period. Sometimes my cycle will be 28 days, sometimes 35. I don't chart, I'm not TTC but will be very happy if I turn out pregnant. I've been getting some weird symptoms (swollen boobs, super tired, ect) so I decided to take a test. I got the First Response Early Result 3 pack, the first came out so faint I thought I was crazy so I took another, yet another faint one but a little darker then the first. This was all in the afternoon and within an hr of each other. I had my friend take the 3rd b/c we know shes not pregnant and she had NO faint line, so it can't be from the box. So I went to the store and got another 2 pack, took that 3rd test and yet another faint positive.

I'm very impatient so I went to the ER stating I may be pregnant and I'm having cramping pain (which I am, but its very light pain and comes and goes). He does a urine and blood. Both come back negative. So I sadly go about my way.

This afternoon I decided to take the last one that i had and I have yet ANOTHER faint positive...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! A girl I work with went to the same hospital as me and they told her she wasn't pregnant with the urine...as of now she's 5 months pregnant. I'm really hoping it's not a chemical pregnancy. I've been researching this to death b/c the ER doctor had absolutely no answers for me.

My first day of my cycle was January second. I may have ovulated anywhere from the 20th - the 25th but I don't chart out my cycles so I really don't know...

Here is the new information as of today (2/07):
Yesterday around 4pm, I got dark brown spotting, followed by stomach cramps and then some light bleeding. I of course handled this fantastically (aka, I bawled my eyes out thinking I was having my period). But when I stopped to think about it, whenever I first start my period its ALWAYS heavy right from the start. Its only the last day is it light. @ work last night my lower back was very achey and today I was kind of cramping as well, but again it has been very light. I haven't needed to change my pad (just change it for sanitary purposes) and only really see blood when I urinate. When I wipe, the color is a lighter red, not bright red like a period. And up until yesterday I would randomly get a kind of twitch where my left ovary is located..It would last a few seconds and then go away. But I haven't felt this since the bleeding began.

Any ideas?? I don't currently have insurance and would like to wait until I have a better idea of whats going on before going to a doctor. I need answers. Has anyone been through this before or even heard of it??

i am going through the same thing, have done a number of tests, all very faint positive, i was 4 days late (which im always like clock work) i started bleeding this morning but very light and only there when i wipe myself. ive had "period" symptoms for like 2 weeks but im always tired, sore breasts, weeing like every 5 minutes, cramps, headaches, nausea. i think it may be implantation bleeding but its hard to know when it (implantation bleeding)usually happens around the time your period is due. im so confused. as for your "dark brown spotting", brown blood is usually old blood left beind from a previous period. not much help to you i know but i understand how you are feeling :( im TTC so its quite disheartening for me. anyway hope you get the result you are hoping for. good luck.

Hi ,could you please update what happened ? I am going through the same thing...