I have been trying for a baby for 2 months..I just became 37yrs old November 19...feels the pressure..the first day of my last period was November 10th..2006 and i have been buying pregnancy test which come out negetive since ive been having breast tenderness.bloating..sick to my tummy...alot of trips to the bathroom.. and dizziness...so last Friday bought another..thought it was negative but looked again and i saw a light positive went back to the store got another brand...and same thing...another very light positive...but i"ve been waiting to see if i get my period...i have a little cramping on my right side and alot of sleepless nights...do you think i should try another pregnancy test or wait???I'm anxiously waiting:( Any suggestions??
Plz help..

:O guess what...re took test 5 days later....positive:)...yey
That means no mater how light the line may be ...you are pregnant..:-)
thank you anyway.. 8-|

I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST TWO DAYS AGO IT WAS LIGHT BUT POSITIVE...TOOK ANOTHER TEST TODAY IT WAS NEGATIVE..MY BODY IS SORE,HEAD HURT,AND SAW A LITTLE BLOOD NOW NO BLOOD... COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT?