I AM 24 YEAR OLD MY PERIOD LASXT FOR TWO MONTHS AT TIMES FIRST IT START OFF WITH SPOTTING FOR TWO WEEKS AND FOR THE BALNCE MONTH AND A HALF I WILL START TO BLEED EXCESSIVEVELY WITH SOME BIG CLOTS COMMING OUT EVERY HOUR ARE SO, NOTE BRIEFLY I AM NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH A MAN BECAUSE I AM A LESBIAN AND STILL A VIRGIN SO IM VERY CONCERN...................PLEASE HELP ME

Having your period for 2 months staight? It is odd. But I have heard it before, and it is very normal. My friends mom gets her for 2 months at a time. So no worries, but if it continues much longer, I would maybe see a doctor.

As for the clots. Those are very normal. When I recieve my period, I get them ALL the time. Just make sure you never keep a pad/tampon on for too long, expecially a tampon.

And all of this has nothing to do with you being a lesbian or anything. It is all normal.. =]

Hope I helped..

I am 24 not married ...having 35 days of menstrual cycle but some times get after 40 days . from past two cycles i am getting blood clots in menstrual discharge it was not seen before when i got my periods....please let me know what would be the reason behind it i am really worried. i have done sonography 6 months before this problem as a routine cheak up it had normal reports....please reply somebody

That seems to be a bit of a strange issue. I don't think that it's much to worry about other than being a heavy flow. But if you are truly concerned about it and it seems like something is going wrong then you should see a doctor about it and be sure to give the doctor all the symptoms that you are experiencing without skipping anything. I hope that this works out for you. Please keep us posted.

i have the same problem mine has last up to a month half if when to the doctor and they did not tell me a hole lot every day i fell worse. :-(

I have had my i guess it is my period for a month now heavy bleeding and clotting im married so yes im sexualy active im 32 years old no children but i do want children soon has this happened to anyone and could you ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
to let me know thanks

I am 24 years old, I have one child. My periods have been irregular for some years now. I have now been bleeding heavily for 2mths straight, I have had this problem many times, and have had many tests after tests. I have never gotten any answers from doctors even though they assure me this is seriously abnormal and any bleeding the lasts longer than 2 weeks is not normal. Sorry I can't help but I just thought I'd let you know you are not alone.