Hello , on Tuesday March 17 I was fooling around with my boyfriend no intercourse at all we just wanted to feel our bodies against each other. We were naked on his bed but again no intercourse I humped him, he ate me out, I gave him a blow job , and he fingered me . When he fingered me I did realize that it hurt a little ! After we were done my stomach hurt a lot , I had a fever and I bled a little after ! I still bled the next day but a brown discharge , I am afraid !! Could I be pregnant !?! No intercourse again so we did not uSe a condom because we saw no need to if we were not gonna have intercourse. Please help !!!

I dun think u r pregnant as there was no intercourse after all.

No, you are not pregnant at all. You only get pregnant from I intercourse or if he were to cone on you and some get inside you but that hardly ever happens. You may have broken your hymen from him fingerings you but again that's not getting you pregnant. Hope this helps.

no, you are not pregnant. You can get pregnant only after you get f****d and your bf cumms inside your c**t. Also, you don't get pregnant even if you are f****d and he cumms inside your c**t !! It's only when your egg gets fertilised by his sperm that you become pregnant. So, no need to worry but whenevr you are f*****g, ensure that he uses a condom. Practice safe sex !!!