well i seem to have 2 normal size testicles and a smaller 1 attached to my right 1 can sum1 tell me wat this is and is it bad :S plz help thanx..

You may have what's called a vericose vien or a vericose seal. It kinda feels like bag of worms with some really thick, or wide strands. It normally has something to do with the blood vessels but it's essentially harmless. You should only be concerned if it hurts you or causes any discomfort. I'd still go get it checked out by a doctor, chances are that during a normal physical, he'll catch it.

im getting the exact same thing, does your stomach hurt sometimes aswell??

It could very easily be an inguinal hernia. I've had that before - do your lower abdomen and testicles hurt?
Could also be testicular cancer

Either way, get it checked out ASAP.

its a hernia ive had it before in my left testicle now its in my right :-(

i don't think it's hernia because having hernia is painful isn't it? correct me if i am wrong please... anyway, if it bothers you, why don't you ask a doctor.

i have the same thing i am 13 years old and i dont want to get it checked because if i tell my parents i want to they will get really worried nd its really embarresing, and also if i find out its cancer, every coversation with any of my freinds and family and freinds, will be about the cancer. i am very scared and if anything else comes up i will say, good luck to you any way, and please help, im very scared. if theres any reccomendations i will be back on this website soon.

When I was 12 I noticed I had a 3rd half the size of the other 2 attached closely to my right testicle. Just like the other 2, if I am bumped there by accident it hurts in the gut just the same! I can't sit with my legs too close together without it becoming uncomfortable. One side effect of too much testosterone is unwanted hair. I have to keep my shoulders plucked on a regular basis so it all makes sense. I did ask my doctor about it once. She told me that testicular cancer spreads very quickly so if I have had it all these years I shouldnt have anything to worry about.

anonymous wrote:

Thanks a lot man , !! i guess i am having wht you called as vericose or something like dat , i know its not a third testicles , itz like sall nerve or oval kinda thingy , near my left testicle , am sure its not testical cancer coz it not attatched to my testciles , and it doesnt pain when pressed , nor does it give any pain !!, thanks a lot , !! i feel releaved , does it play a vital role in sperm count ? ,

I have the same problem, it is hard for me to awnser

I to have the same problem bros what to do and where to consult...

I'm sending this to your mom you mofa

im 13 to its like weird ik how you feel as long as it doesnt casue us pain i think were fine bro

I am 13 to I was going to get a physical and they notice it Idk either what will happen I can just be some clog up something the doctor said she said it is sometimes normal

Hi. I have the same situation.......I think. I have two regular size balls but on my right one is like a small ball. Its like i have three balls or two and a half balls. Ive never noticed it untill like a week ago. I cant even remember when i first noticed. It never hurts. When i feel it and move it i feel no pain. What is this? Im getting worried. Does this go away?