Hi, I'm a 14 year old male and I'm worried about my health I have three testicles one normal size on the right and two fairly same sized on the left and they are attached by something and on one of my left testicles I have a soft ball that is on top of one of my left testicles and I worried it could effect my manhood I really could use some help! >;)

Hi kylee,

Have you ever had these examined by a doctor? The soft ball that you are finding has me concerned. Is this something new or has it always been there? Make an appointment with a urologist if you can. This is their area of expertise. It is important for you to find out what that "soft ball" is.

Triorchidism, three testicles, is rare. It is unlikely that this will effect your manhood in any way.

The only way to know exactly what is going on is by having an examination.

Keep us posted and good luck.

I've never had them examined and I don't want to tell any one and what does troirchidism and what does it do? This soft small ball I have found around start of ages 14 and has slowly gotten bigger but no by much do you know any other way to help me privatly.

Triorchidism means three testicles. You do need to have this checked out.

I am concerned that the ball you've found is getting bigger ONLY because we don't know what it is.

I can understand you don't want to let anyone know but you need to. I'd suggest a visit to a urologist, this is their area of expertise. There is no need to be embarrassed by anything with the doctors. They've seen everything before.

Tell your parents, please. It may be nothing but it could also be something more serious.

Kylie,

What you have is most likely a cyst on your left testicle. If this is something that has been growing lately, and it is not part of the testicle itself, a cyst is the most likely cause. Note: cancer would be a lump that is part of the testicle itself. My guess is that you do not have 3 testicles. In most of these cases the "third" testicle shares a cord with the "real" testicle, so actually it is what is called an accessory testicle. In the end you still have just two sperm cords.