Hi

Im 27, ever since I was a teenager I have had the same size testicles and penis. As far as I can remember no change has ever happened. Its always been a worry in the back of my mind but Ive never done anything about it, through embarrassment alone i guess.

Ive had girlfriends who have commented on the size of my testicles but just laughed it off. My major concern is that it may be a serious problem, possibly affecting an ability to be fertile?

Any help would be appreciated.

The only thing which will definitively put your mind to rest is an examination by a consultant endocrinologist (hormone specialist) or andrologist (fertility expert) - there are a range of congential orders, many of which are reversible which may be to the cause, alternatively, the doc may just declare that you're normal, and perfectly able to father, etc.

There's so much generalisation going round the internet from people who think they know what they are talking about, that you need to go and see a qualified doctor if you are really worried.

If there is something wrong, the sooner they get started on fixing the problem, the better - if not then the sooner you have no more worries!

I too have this compulsion regarding my genitals. I have very small testicles, and my penis is 5.5" and thin. I always thought this was because I am Irish, but I don't know. the more research I do on the internet it could have been caused by many things while I was growing up. i did go to a doctor because while all the other boys in high school were starting puberty, I didn't start until I was almost 17 years old. A very insecure time in my life. While everyone else was walking around "normal" I was hiding the fact that I still did not develop. As I am now in my forties, I am with a women who loves the size of my penis and enjoys sex regularly with me. But still my obsession is still with me when it comes to being comfortable in public areas, like the shower at the gym, etc... I am what is known as a "grower" and my flaccid state is that of a boy, but when erect I am in the "average" size range for most men in the world. Still I guess I would like my flaccid state to be more pronounced. Anyone else with this constant worry out there? 

Have you looked up Klinefelters syndrom or xxy male? One of the symptoms is small testicles.

I have the same problem although I am married and have a son, so I know I'm fertile. I was laughed at by other men and a few women, even laughed at by a female doctor who I considered extremely rude and unprofessional. There is no cure; when I am erect I am "normal", so I don't expose myself when I am not erect. And f**k that doctor ! I could too...

I Have small testies and penis also, when flaccid I am very tiny but when erect about 5." and thin and my testies shrink when erected dong hang at all, they only hang when flaccid. I know how embarassing and self concious it can be, specially when flaccid

anonymous wrote:

to the yank slabbering about irish penis size im hung like a horse. who gave u impression irish people had small genitallia? Must have been an english person. We have bigger balls than anyone else in world how many nations took british government to its knees.

ARE YOU STUPID? ;)

America. We messed up the british worse than the irish. I thought it was the scotts anyway. My balls are huge, my penis has been recognized as large since I first started showing it to girls when I was 14. I've gotten 6 girls pregnant in my life. My sex drive has been at peak since 1999 when I was 18. And erect im 7.5. I still wish I was bigger.

A Google search will show tons of guys asking similar questions. Locker rooms, public showers, etc are avoided like the plague. When erect, normal; other times the size of a little boy. And smart assed answers about making jokes about it really don’t work. Most guys in a locker room don’t say anything…but you can tell what they are thinking from their eyes; sort of like pity. Or people telling you it’s just your perspective and they just LOOK bigger. BS. We aren’t stupid and it is very obvious some of us hang very small when not erect….or don’t hang at all! Even the difference between growers and showers pales beside those of us with severe shrinkage…like nearly into your body. One guy commented once to me that from the looks of my clit I was in the wrong locker room. I have avoided locker rooms for years from sheer embarrassment. I am about normal erect…maybe a tad under. But when stressed or exercising or cold I look like my 2 year old grandson!

Yes, I know it is “normal” and happens to lots of guys. That doesn’t make me feel better in the locker room, and please don’t lecture about “insecurity” or “penis envy” or any of that…it doesn’t help. And unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a cure.

Oh...when exercising and severe shrinkage happens, a warm shower shortly after generally does not ease the penis to relax or "show"...it takes some time; up to an hour.

hey, im 13 and my testicles are small and my penis is small. when i erect it gets so big. why is that?

I suffer from severe(which is an understatement) depression/anxiety because of my penis/testicle size.  I work with lots of women and some will boldly state things like "I've broken up with guys who's penises were small." or "Hell yes size matters." My unit is so small in it's flacid state.  When erect if I put the ruler underneath I am a thin 5"...My balls don't hang.  I went through puberty.  My voice changed.  I have a full beard and hairy chest, yet my penis and balls did not develop.  I have a wonderful wife who accepts me as I am(we've been together since we were teens), but I think I would never be able to date again because I would be so embarrassed.  Strangely I had no problem with getting my wife pregnant because it happened twice at very inopportune times, yet I can't help but feel I am cheating my wife of real pleasure.  I am 48 and their is no greater peril than going somewhere that has unprotected urinals.  I have avoided check ups and drs because of this.  What I wouldn't give to be able to go to the YMCA and just have what I would call a "Normal Small" penis and be able to shower with the boys.  No mine would qualify as pathetic.  I work in health care and what kills me are all the very severely handicapped men I've worked with and seen who are complete vegetables who weigh 60 pounds yet have these huge penises...Why did God give these guys who will never use them such gifts and short change me so much?  It's such a cruel joke that I am such a turned on guy who has such a small package.  Flat chested women can get taken care of, but we are screwed.  If a woman wants her husband to stay faithful...marry a guy with a tiny unit.  I had a woman come on to me once and I refused because of my size.  I am glad I didn't cheat on my wife but I am pissed that was the reason......I hate my life.

mate you have a good life with a caring wife and a couple of kids by the sound of reading it.   

but as you quoted about ppl 60 pounds have large penises that's not allays true mate in fact  90% of the male pop only have 5inch-6 inch penises and  5% larger and 5% smaller this maybe coming from a 14yr old like but you have a great life mate having a family don't get worked up about it be thankful for what you got .

hope this helps JD 

Do u drink alcohol if yes what age u start .
Do u masterbate by hand if yes what age u start .

I have a tiny penis and a small, tight, scrotal sack that never hangs but stays pulled up and I consider myself thoroughly fortunate and delightfully blessed! I am an intense and extremely indulgent, very girlish-looking and publicly passing asexual transsexual transvestite and unlike more endowed people with male genitalia, I have no need whatsoever to 'tuck' when dressing in female attire. In fact, I most happily have not enough to be able to tuck even if I wanted to! All I need to do to feminize my lower half is slip on a pair of control-top pantihose. The elastic tension of the pantihose is more than enough pressure to keep my testicles neatly and invisibly tucked up into the internal 'pockets' in my lower abdomen and my penis snugly pressed against me so that in just a pair of tight panties I show no sign of having any male genitalia at all and even in a tight skirt I am perfectly flat in front. Three times at bars, very rude drunk guys have suddenly grabbed me in the crotch to see if I was actually a guy and all three times the guys got very embarrassed and apologized profusely (no doubt certain that they had stupidly just grabbed my vagina! LOL!) before slithering away to wallow in their mindless intoxication.   

i am 21 Nd i had a same problem. my penis size was smaller than anybody of d same age. i even had smaller sizdan my 10 year old nephew. i visited a doctor rather an endocrinologist who examined my size and suggeted me to a valid treatment. its has almost been an year now and i hav strted to grow,produce sperm,able to masturbate and attain puberty which earlier i cud nt. i hav started growing hair on my body and pubic regions as well. i m happier and relaxed dan before. so anybody wid dis kinda problem must visit a doc and get the reqd treatment

this is very hard to do as i have a delimma that i cant speak to anyone about. im somewhat comfortable talking here but still it is embarrassing and im not even the man!!

i have been with my boyfriend for a few years. when we first got together he told me he was a much bigger size than he actually is. i didnt think nothing of him never wanting me to touch or hold 'MR HAPPY' even when im sleep. it took months before i realized he was using a toy (in conjunction) with his penis to have sex with me....i was grossed out, i was confused and i was mad as hell! he told me several times he does it to please me bc he knows i like longer thicker penises-and i do. on the other hand he also tells me he wish i could have an orgasm. after such a long time, ive been able to tell him I AM HAVING ORGASMS and I SQUIRT.i guess the toy gets all my juices and he gets none. im positive he can feel my muscles as they are like a snapping turtle but without the toy there is way less grippage.for all its worth i simply adore this man and am still with him. ive gotten to where i can accept his solution but honestly my pocketbook can tell the difference and im unhappy about it. he has issues and he expects me to cheat on him he looks for it like you look for your keys.on some level i can see myself with him for years but on the other hand i dont want to commit to him bc he has issues that probably are related to his small size.it can fit in the middle of my hand and i feel some attachment to it but i want him to get help to make it grow.is this normal for the lady in your lives who adore you too?