Hi

I am 21 year old male. I masturbate very often i.e around 2 times a week. I am masturbating from past many years when i was in school.
Few months ago i've noticed that whenever i masturbate my testicles size decreases, i don't know what the problem is but now i am getting worried about this problem. Although i don't have much bigger testicles but still it makes me worry. so plz help me what could be the problem and how should i get rid of this...

Also tell me how should I increase the size of my testicles they are really small..like length same as of almond..but bigger in width...

Thanks

I don't think masturbating 2x a week is excessive, not at 21 for sure.

I'm not sure what size almonds you're talking, and they do come in different size, just like humans. Saying that, testis range from a little over 1.5 to 2.5" on average but again, it varies.

You really can't change the size of your testis, well, you can make them smaller but taking steroids but it only temporary.

Your testicles will swell, vasocongest, while you masturbate and shrink down afterwards. This is normal.

If you do want to get checked out, see a urologist. This is there area of expertise.

me also same problem please help me

yes one way to increase testicle size is in put them in pump.i put both my balls in pump and pump them to extent of pump pressure,then leave pump on about 20 minutes,i just let pump dangle from my balls for 2o min.my balls have doubled in size to 3in long and almost 2in across.i jack off daily and balls shrink some but i put both back in pump and when i pull out my ball sack is full of balls.i just pierced my balls cause they are big and u can see my piercing good now.i have a hanging ornament ,right in the middle bottom of my balls straight below my penis

What an id**t

Hi.
I don't know what's happening to my tastes, one is big the other small. What could that be?