In 2010 I had been having intense abdominal pain which I had been tested for Celiacs. That came back negative. Then my gullbladder failed and had to be removed. Since then I've had small muscle spasms and twitches. I've had consistant abdominal pain and diahrea. The diahrea appears within ten minutes to an hour after eating. This past year I've been to the doctor many times because everything has seemed to gotten a lot worse. Since ive also experienced troubles with mixing words up when i talk or slurring. In february I went two days without peeing and they never found out why. Ive been in multiple times for upper abdominal and chest pain. I often feel like theres a brick on my chest. I went to the dr a week ago for intense chest pain and he subscribed sucralfate because he that i was having acid reflux due to stress. In the past week ive had a hedache that appears in the morning and fades throughout the day. That medicine didnt do any help. Then Yesterday morning I got up and started experiencing a very stiff throat and pain in my shoulders. about ten minutes later i got extremely lightheaded to the point i was blacking out. Then my lips and hands went very tingly and my face and head felt very tight and full of pressure. I have a sharp pain in my upper back towards around my spine. Ive been extremely tired aswell. I suddenly started vomiting. Then it all repaeted again about two hours later and faded off through out the day. I went to the doctor and he percribed medicine for my gastro symptoms but nohing for what happened early that day. Then the same thing again this morning except I was very confused and unaware of what was going on. I was crying my eyes out over nothing. I also started experiencing sharp pains behind my ears. All of it wore off except the stiffness in my neck and face. Im planning on seeing my dr again but he always seems to dance arounf the issues at hands so i was just wandering if any of you have experienced this or knows someone who has and can give any advice.

Go to a migraine specialist. I have had many if your symptoms and it turns out it was intractable migraines. Also, eliminate mono sodium glutamate and aspartame from your diet these chemicals in food can act like neurotoxins. I will slur, have expressive aphasia and my face will go numb, sting or twitch everytime I eat MSG.