Maybe this is a weird question but anyway got to ask it –is wound healing with reiki possible? I have got a pretty much ugly stomach wound I earned it almost two months ago in an serious car accident and my girlfriend told me I should try with wound healing with reiki but I am not sure what is that about actually and it sounds funny to me anyway I need some info about wound healing with reiki. I am just curious. Thanks!

Reiki-I think that is something like meditation where you have your arms up all the time and are talking to somebody repeating some words-they call it mantra I guess. Anyway a lot of people believe in that these days but I don’t manage to see how reiki or in other words focusing attention on some chakras could be of help especially when it comes to some physical problem I think you better find some help from conventional medicine and than maybe if you combine it with reiki you may count on good wound healing results. If I think twice maybe this reiki staff is good from spiritual aspect in sense you are in peace with yourself for doing reiki it is really possible reaching the high alertness levels which could make you calmer person for your stress is reduced but I still can’t see how it could help wound healing.

Reiki is an excellent form of healing.Believe its from personal experience that I am saying this.Its a completely non invasive but gentle and kighly potent healing energy sans all the manta and tantra.Try it! Its worth it.