Hi, I have very problematic skin. It reacts heavily to everything. I have tried all sorts of facial washes, creams, emulsions, but nothing agreed with my skin. After each of these products my face would flame up and start to burn and itch. I am very concerned that my skin will age much faster without proper care. Is there some kind of ayurvedic facial healing products that I can use? I have heard that ayurvedic facial healing products are all natural and I was hoping that maybe I can use them without having a severe reaction?

Hi, you are right; all ayurvedic products are 100% natural. This means that ayurvedic facial healing products don't contain additives to which you are probably allergic. Another great thing about Ayurveda is that its practitioners look at each person as a unique individual. There for, for each person there is a special treatment. I think that this is exactly what you need. You should start seeing ayurvedic practitioner who will determine your skin type and prescribe a proper facial healing treatment. The ayurvedic facial healing consists of facial detoxification process that cleans, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. There are also facial massages that you will find most relaxing.