Hi. My muscles are really tense. I work under a great stress and I have to relax somehow. I have heard about magnetic therapy, that it has a soothing effect on the tissues and nerves. I have read somewhere magnetic therapy improves circulation, increases the temperature and relaxes the muscles. Does anybody know something about healing magnets? How long do I have to wait for first results? Are there any side effects?

Hi. My sister is wearing a healing magnet and she says it took her 5 weeks to improve her condition. She has a bad circulation. The effect is different for everybody. You can feel improvement within 2 days, and you can wait for a month. My sister says you can stop wearing magnets once you feel fine. However, her healing magnet is still on her hand. There are no side effects and you can wear as many magnets as you want, for as long as you want. If you have a pacemaker you musn`t not use magnets, they will interfere with the signals.