A colleague of mine from work told me a story about a distance healing. He said that before a minor surgery he has experienced a surgery discomfort and anxiety. His sister recommended him a person who is a distant healer and a reiki master. She had helped him. The anxiety was gone. At least he claims that is what has happened. Should I believe him? Does distance healing really work? I have problem caused by stress. Maybe it can help me.

You should try it. It really helps. A long time ago when I was a student I had a great problem. Every time I had an exam I had a filling that I am going to be sick. It troubles me a lot. One day my girlfriend sent me a phone number to call. That is how my long distant healing has started. After a few days I have been felling much better and I didn’t fell anxiety on my exams or before it. I have felted like a weight was lifted from my heart. Remote healing is scientifically and historically documented fact. It is being used by millions so don’t be afraid, improve your life.