So, I have been anally masturbating for a while now. I finally went and bought a dildo and was excited to use it. I started slow and went gradually up in size with other toys, and finally was ready for my dildo which is 8in long and 2 in diameter. It took a while for me to get comfortable but when I did I began to experiment with what felt good, I found that I like deep fast thrusts. Now here comes the problem, as I thrust I can feel great pleasure beginning to build, possibly to a orgasm, (this is with out any genital stimulation mind you) but before I can continue to feel the pleasure and near my orgasm, my butt begins to burn and get uncomfortable, I know Im not thrusting to hard because I know what my body can take and I always use lots of lube, which is KY by the way. Anyway, I have to pull out and quit for the day because the burning is uncomfortable and persist everytime I try to re penetrate. I heard some lubes are better then others but im not convinced that will help. I really want to have a orgasm from butt penetration alone, but it is so frustrating because of this limitation... does anyone have some advice????

You should try a new lube. You may be having a reaction to it. Have you tried just applying some to your skin(maybe on your thigh)? Even if it doesn't cause a reaction, you still might have a problem with the lube. Try a sex toy store, they usually have small or trial size samples of lubes.

This appears to be an older post so youve probably resolved this already. Have you tried a pre-treatment with good old Vaseline? Oil/petroleum based lubes aren't good for condoms but they do offer a protective effect for the bottom. Also, silicone based lubes (Wet or Astroglide) are a good solution. KY is really meant for vaginal intercourse and even then requires re-wetting if juices don't start flowing on their own.