2 weeks ago I noticed that it felt like I had a paper cut at the top of my labia majora, after looking at it it was just a red spot that looked similar to a paper cut. It wasn't raised or a blister and it wasn't bleeding or fluid filled or anything like that. The next day I forgot it was there and shaved over it, EXTREMELY painful. After that happened, the smallest amount of skin started peeling away from it. The peeled skin around it then turned into a white crust like scab. It only hurts when the skin is stretched and when it is stretched, it looks like it's a small tear. While looking at it I also found a similar paper like cut on my inner labia majora more towards my perenium, this one is longer and doesn't hurt, just a cut no scabbing. I recently noticed that the left side of my labia majora (where the longer cut is) is slightly swollen, red, and is larger than the other side. Also red painless bumps on my mons pubis but only where there is hair, which I assume to be ingrown hairs (used a very very dull razor while shaving) anybody have a similar experience or know what this could possibly be!? Help!

I have got this same issue can u tell me what did u do get rid of it