I just used nair cream on my pubic area and didn't realize I wasn't supposed to until it started burning like hell! When I looked at the area I noticed that there were some small red bumps on my labia (actually looks more like the skin peeled). I'm not sure whether the bumps were there before or not. And now I'm freaking out thinking I might have herpes or something. So my question is 2 anyone who's used nair on their pubic area before...Is this reaction normal?

Your Genitalia is a very sensitive part of your body, and Nair could very easily cause irritaion or some other reaction "down there". this should go away, Id say the longest to be a week to clear. Just dont do anything else to irritate until its almost cleared up, such as shaving etc. that could prolong the "healing" process. I would just recommend not using that product, and either shaving or waxing when all is well.

Anddd.... I forgot to say that yes, a reaction like that is usual with using nair on your genitals.

its happened to me, and I am not sexually active, and it cleared up completely.

Phew! Thanks alot :-)

I have a similar problem, I used a product called calazime similar to calmoseptine on an itch in the vaginal area along with Gynolotromin, applied it to the labia, ureter and vaginal opening it said you could use it on the peri area, after 3 liberal applications over two days it began to hurt and the next day went to the Dr where he said I had a chemical burn and I should NOT have put that on a mucous membrane...but that it should be better in 3 days with Neosporin on it, well this isnt working and now I have break out like diaper rash on my labia. The Dr also gave me oral Cleocin to take. During those three days I have tried, Neosporin, Balmex, A&D, Myconozol creme, hydrocortosone and Silvadene. I know it sounds like a lot but I wanted relief. The labia after 3 days got something that looks like a rash, I had a similar thing using always pads...which I had to use a pad do to so much creme. I am begining to worry it is herpes, although I have no exposure.

The Dr says not to worry it will pass...Im worried...anyone have any ideas.

Omg I used it on my Gentiles a question will cream help

Yes I am also struggling with this I have small bumps and my pee area is irritated and red I’ve been putting vaseline on it that’s been really helping

I apply 100% aloe vera I got a huge bottle for like $3 and I use nair at night and apply aloe Vera right after and sleep with it on it’s uncomfortable and sticky and sometime messy but for a special evening when u and to be completely smooth it helps I also don’t put panties on becaus after taking them off my bikini line hurts like hell