My name is Lindsey and I am looking for an adoptive family. I do have a grandmother but she is all I have family wise. My mother was sick my whole life up until I was fifteen and she passed away. My father is not a good father figure. I don't trust him and takes advantage of my kindness and emotionally abused me my whole life. I find myself depressed a lot thinking about how when one day I get married or have kids, I'll have no one there for me. My grandmother is getting older and she just cannot replace the love parents give your children. I haven't really felt the love of a parent honestly my whole life. I don't need financial support and I am not looking to financially support someone else. I just want emotional support and someone to be there. Thank you all and please be kind when messaging me. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use