So im 17 and im 4 weeks pregnant, i never thought that i'd even think of getting an abortion before but now that im actually pregnant I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to get pregnant but obviously i should have been more careful cause i knew the consequences of having sex. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and he's supportive of whatever decision i make. I don't have a job, my license and im not graduated. I still have so much i want to do with my life and i just don't want to bring a baby into this world when i don't have money to give it everything it wants and needs.Both my parents are on welfare and thats not how i wanna be. But i just don't know if i can kill my baby, i feel like its not my right to take away someones life...Am i a bad person if i get the abortion pill?

You are not a horrible person at all, Your reasons for not having the child are totally understandable babes. If you don't want it don't have it and it's great to know your boyfriend supports you whatever your decision, in your position I would be considering the same.. I haven't been pregnant ever but i have asked myself a question in the past, do you think you could give that baby a decent life if it was born?  I think to say that, you have to have finished high school & have a job or financial backing.
If you are thinking more toward having the baby, then go far it.. you can get help from the government.. even though you don't want it... but if your considering abortion then apparently it's best to get rid soon as possible beofre you grow emotional ties to the baby. 

Yeah i could get government help but i just don't want to be stressed and tight on money like my mother is all the time, my boyfriend has a job but we don't even have our own place yet or anything, abortion isnt what i wanted, but its early enough that i can get the pill. I just really feel like im being selfish for wanting to abort the baby.

Well babies are an expensive thing, If you want to keep the baby.. having the baby will be a really good decision as you may look back in time and wish you had the child. (although they can be a really big strain on your relationship) Being stressed & tight on money is what most young mum go through, Honestly sweetie though whatever decision you choose to make it's not a selfish reason as in a perfect world you'd have the baby I gather, but your young & all that.. so there is really only you who can make it. 

please God has a purpose for that little angel he can be a preacher a missioner a teacher a model please dont do that dont be like other kids that take the simple way out that is the wrong way if you give up for adoption you have the opportunity to get pictures see how big and happy the baby is with its new family you can even get to visit once a year please i will take your baby if you want or give the baby in adoption to someone else we are talking of a babys life he a little pet do i kill him or kill him please i will adopt him everything legal through a lawyer and everything

i am a foster parent and havent been able to adopt yet its taking a long time most of the kids go back 

i meant he aint a little pet 

so i went into the doctor and got an ultrasound done and blood work done, for how far along i was and what my numbers were at the doctor said she should have seen a baby and a heartbeat but instead there was just a sac with nothing in it. She said that it was a bad pregnancy and she gave me 4 misoprostol pills to insert vaginally. I inserted them about 3 hours ago and now im just waiting for the bleeding and clotting to start. I am kind of happy that this happened because i wasn't ready to have a baby yet, and from now on i will be more careful until i am ready.

It's not the baby's fault that you chose to have sex. Everyone knows that sex leads to babies. I suggest that you watch some abortions on YouTube, and seriously think things over. You can always give the baby up, there are so many great families that would LOVE to have a baby. Your womb is the safests place in the world for that sweet little baby . Did you know that over 75% of all women that get Breast Cancer have had an abortion? It's true. Please don't kill your own child, you can give that baby to a happy family that would love it. You can even pick the family for yourself, there are sooooo many options. I can help you. PM me if you need to talk. God Bless.

It's a baby, be the best early mom, and have an abortion. If you can't support the child, giving it a low environment to grow up in isn't nice, and having an abortion doesn't feel nice either. Having an abortion is painful both physically and emotionally, still that should be considered like a punishment for having sex [which is making a commitment to what comes after sex] So for all those who are saying she's taking a life, well no, she's saving a life from the sadness of seeing your parents stress all day--over you. For all those who say the baby could of been something, yes it could of been something, anything, but everything happens for a reason and no--an adoption leaves the same consequences as having the baby, someone has to care for the child, and in those adoption centers, sometimes the child finds no love and spend all their time, waiting. [its really quite sad] No one is evil for thinking about an abortion. 

Thank you for your comment...I decided to keep the baby but after visiting the doctor and getting an ultrasound she told me I had an empty sac and that there was no baby inside.

If you paid attention, she stated that there wasn't anything there but an empty sac which means she wasn't pre4gnant in the first place.

Ok this lady is obviously against it, so don't listen to her.

Honey, if you want to have the child, have the child, and if you don't want to have it, don't. You obviously don't have your life set up for a baby, and giving it up for adoption would just contribute to the overpopulation problem. If you are ready to raise a child (which is a life long commitment) then raise the child, but if you want to do something more with your life, and wait to raise a kid, do not feel bad. You shouldn't be unhappy with whatever choice you make. If I were you, I would want to get the abortion. I would want to go to college, and travel, and have a full time job, (all things you pretty much can't do if you have a new child. And if you can do these things, it would be a struggle). Whatever your decision you should be happy with it. Don't fell pressured by anyone to decide because they aren't the ones raising the child, you are. And don't make a decision overnight. It may take a while for you to discover whats best. I hope this helped, and be happy with whatever choice you make.

I'm against it too but I'm not the one who will affected by her decision. I don't believe anyone else has the right to tell her what she should do, including the government!!!