Hey..well i feel like im lowering myself here but sometimes to have the things you long for in life you have to go this low. We havent got much hope left.
Myself and my partner Becky have been longing for a child together for a very long time. Since even before we were together. We have been in a relationship for 3 years and in a civil partnership for one. Theres only one more thing missing from our life. We are looking for a sperm donor who lives in south wales near rhondd cynon taff (or willing to travel) who will be willing to come to our home and....well, donate. I really hope we have some luck in this post, i doubt it but its worth a try isnt it. There will be some people on here that dissagree with this however we are just two women who want to bring a child into the world to love, care for and raise. I know there will be some on here that think 2 women having a child is wrong as he/she wont have a father and we have both taken this into account and understand this, however we both agree that a child needs unconditional love and we can give give this to the baby in buckets. We have waned this for sooooo long. We are not in the best finantial position so we are looking for someone who can give us a small amount of something they produce 1000000's of a day so we can start our family. We would love nothing more than this
so if you are that someone please write back asap and leave your email and i will get in touch....

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Sorry.
This is not a dating website, and we don't allow emails to be exchanged.
Good luck in the future.

It's not hing personal...it's just policy.

Yes i get that its not a dating site. Im not looking to date somebody. P.M me then :-)

i can give u as much sperm u want for both of you with no string attached. but iam from INDIA thats the major problem here! if you are willing to travel let me know. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hi have you found anyone yet.regards if not i will give you what you want. im in a relationship but my partner does not want a family would be nice to leave something behind when i go bye

I would love to help with sperm donation,i do not have any children with my wife although she has her own, it would make me feel complete if i could father a baby.I would not interfear with your upbringing

I'm a Ph.D. student in the US. I'll be willing to come to you and donate with no strings attached. My partner and I would like to have children too one day, but think we are going to adopt. That said, family is important for people of all orientations and I'd like to help in any way that's needed.

hi 

I am a 36 year old engineer (white) living in SOUTH AFRICA .  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi i would love to help you with your problem of sperm donation with no strings attached,my wife has children but i do not have a biolgical child of my own so i would love to help you both and i will not interfear