Hi, I'm about 5'4. I'm a girl and 14. I really would like to stop growing. Maybe even shrink? I don't like this height. Is there anyway i can stunt my growth, safely? I've heard drinking a lot of caffeine may help. Is this true? And if so, does green tea work? I'm not much of a pop drinker! Pleasee helpppp!

Hi, sorry to inform you but there is nothing you can do about your height. Usually people want to get taller but rarely do people want to be shorter. I understand that if you are a girl that you might think that tall girls are unattractive. But that is also not true. Many boys like girls that are tall. I personally prefer taller girls over short ones. All those short girls would give up anything just to have your height so dont worry about it. On the other hand 5'4" is not that tall after all. It might be that you just reached your maximum height earlier in life and there is a possibility that this height will be your permanent height. And 5'4" is perfectly normal. 

5'4" to 5'7" are good heights for women.  I also prefer tall women.  The guys will overtake your height in time.  The things that stunt growth all cause poor health.  It's not worth it.