I was reading about this water healing where they said that we should drink 1,5 liters of water before breakfast to treat many of the diseases such as sinusitis, asthma, kidney problems, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer without taking any drugs and seeing doctors. Now, both suggestions sound way too weird to me. I cant imagine treating such diseases with just water and also drinking 1,5liters of water early in the morning. I mean I dont drink that much water during the whole day.

I was also reading about Dr. Batmanghelidj who was one among the first to suggest that most diseases occur due to dehydration and that the diseases occur as the bodys way of trying to preserve the water. For example, when our body lacks water, the body will do anything to provide brain with water taking it from other sources like lungs. It may constrict lung vessels by producing histamines that close the vessels. This causes troubles with breathing but provides brain with water and so asthma occurs. I dont know anything about drinking 1,5 liters of water before breakfast, it sounds a lot to me too but it is certain that we should drink more plain water and avoid drinks that deplete water from our body such as caffeine, sugar drinks, juices, etc