Hi! Firs I must say that I know how water is important to us. But I recently read in some magazine that people should drink 2 liters of Water per day. I tried to do that but I can drink only 1 litter. I drink juice, tea, lemonade. They also contain water. Should I drink 2 liters plain water, or I can drink tea, juice. Is this same as drinking of plain water?

Hi! You should drink about 2 liters of water every day. It is possible to overdose on water, causing shock, coma, and even death, from drinking 3 or more quarts all at once, so don't try to chug it. Ideally you should sip your water throughout the day rather than drinking large quantities only a few times a day. If you really can’t drink plain water, try drinking diluted juices, herbal tea without sugar, or water with a squeeze of citrus. It isn’t same but helps. Drinks with caffeine, alcohol, high levels of salt, or lots of sugar should not be considered part of your daily fluid intake. I drink 2 liters water per day; you can do the same for your health.