How can you increase your water intake without having to urinate so much?

Hi there! Well I don't see how could that be manageable... It is normal to urinate much if you are drinking a lot of water, if your kidneys are functioning well off course. The amount of water you need to drink every day depends on where you live and your activity levels. Your water intake can affect your health and your urination frequency. If your water intake is high at night before you go to bed as mine is, you could have increased urinary frequency and need to urinate during the night. I've already accepted it as a fact :-( , I don't like it either but there is nothing that you can do. I wish you all the best.

I have to say that this is a little bit funny question. Your body only retains enough water as much as it needs to function properly, everything else you will urinate or you will sweat out. This is how our body works. If you have accumulation of water in your body that this can be caused by some other condition that is not good for your health.
You urinate in order to empty your bladder, so as many times your bladder needs to get emptied you will need to urinate. Only dehydration can make you have less urinations, but this is not healthy as our body needs at least two liters of water per day.
I hope this helped.