I have noticed my body have a problem with water retention. I realized this, when I notice extra 2lbs, even when I just drink something. I know body should get rid of this by itself, but I see that is not case with me. That is why I wonder could anyone tell me more about water retention. Could I help to myself somehow, or that is some deeper problem and I should visit my doctor?

When you see such a changes in a short period, probably it causes water. There is no way you gain weight or you lose some so fast, water retention and diuretics are the main cause of this. That is problem with weight lose products; they contain diuretics, we lose water and it should make us happy as we lose extra weight. I had the same problem, which is why I can tell you something about it. Water retention is called edema and it can be caused by a number of factors. That can be normal shifts in body fluid, to excess dietary sodium and diseases such as heart or kidney disease. The key role in water retention is going to play the amount of water you drink. Water has so many very important roles in our organism, and it is necessary to have enough water per day. You should also take care about your intestines, because constipation is important in water retention. This encourages the body to retain fluids to dilute poisons that should be out of the body.

I have a similar water retention problem. If you can help I would appreciate it but you have to believe what I say and not pass judgment like everyone else has. I retain every drop of water I drink. I am very picky on how my water tastes and about 3 years ago I moved to a town where I loved the water. It was all I drank. At least a gallon aday. But I didn't urinate anymore than normal. After 2 months I had gained 20 lbs and went from a size 14 to an 18. Once I stopped drinking the water the weight gain stopped. I cannot get rid of the water in my body either. I haven't tried any water pills but I'm starting to consider it. I retain water so bad my feet are swollen when I come out of the shower. I try not to drink any water now. I get my fluids from milk and tea but I refuse to drink straight water. Last time I did it was because I was dying of thirst and it was the only thing available and 5mins after having a drink, like 8oz or less my feet were swollen.