I know this might sound sick but I had strong wish to observe the health effects of drinking different types of water. Most of you would agree that drinking unfiltered tap water could be hazardous to your health. Off course, this is because of things like parasites, chlorine, fluoride and dioxins. Since my family drinks huge amounts of water, I would like to hear if distilled water is better or worst then usual.

I know many people might be surprised, but I think that drinking distilled water on a regular, daily basis is potentially dangerous. Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapor condensed. This kind of water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to absorb actively some other substances. Those are the most commonly toxic substances from the body, and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short period. The fact is that fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes and trace minerals like magnesium. These deficiencies can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure, which is definitely something we should all avoid. Beside this, you must know that cooking foods in distilled water pulls the minerals out of them and lowers their nutrient value. Distilled water is an active absorber and when it is exposed to air, it absorbs carbon dioxide. The more distilled water a person drinks, the higher the body acidity becomes, so I believe now I showed you which water is better for human organism.