I’ve realized that I’ve been feeling stressed for a long period of time, but I don’t see how can I make some changes in my life that will decreases it. Anyway I have to work what I do, plus my marriage problems….I know that there are ways to get rid of the stress, but I am not sure what they are. Does anyone know ways of getting rid of the stress? I was thinking starting meds. Thank you.

I can give you some advises how to get rid of the stress. It worked for me… start with making the list of the tasks you have to do everyday because trying to take care of all of them at once is overwhelming, but in the end, you may not accomplish anything. Avoid using self-prescribed medication to deal with stress, although some use prescriptions or over-the-counter medications to temporarily relieve stress; they don't remove the conditions that first caused the anxiety. Medications may be habit-forming which often creates more stress, rather than decreasing it. I guess you’ve already heard but the best strategy for keeping stress out of your life is learning how to relax.