What is the cost-effective way to get rid of the stress? But considering the fact that I have to work, I don’t want to divorce and I have two teenage kids. Yes, and I don’t think that meds are the option. Can anyone help me with this?

One expert said "exercise is clearly associated with mental-health benefits." Even moderate exercisers show lowered blood-pressure levels and a resultant positive mood. The key is moderate exercise of 30 minutes, three or four times a week, choose: brisk walking, swimming, lifting weights, bicycling …The big problem we all face these days is living a stressful life and all families seem to be too busy to sit down together and share the joys and pleasures of life. I think that exercise is the effective way to get rid of the stress and you do not drug. Start with short and quiet walk around the block. It will clear your head and often give you a new spurt of energy.