I had sex with a person over 2 weeks ago we used a condom but i noticed when he pulled out some came out also it was around the entrance but i whipped it up with a Kleenex this was also on the last day of my period. I notcied a few days ago a vein on my nipple im not sure if im just more observant this month or if my nipple is more darker? But i noticed there is brown spots around it not warts spots. I was itching my boobs alot and it got kinda dry around them could that be it? Im also 18 my cycle is 22 days my period is due in 4 days. My boobs also hurt which usually happens before my period. PLEEAASSEE help i don't wanna be pregnant idk whats going on with my boobs could it be cuz of my period their swollen or are they growing and thats why a vein all of a sudden just popped up?? Help? I dont have any symptoms of pregnancy.

I get like that to right before a leriod . So jusyt elax and wait form your period to be late before you start worrying