Hi I'm 5'4" 15 years old and about 92 pounds. Is this healthy and if not what should I do? I exercise for at least 90 minutes 5 days a week. How much should I be eating?

The measure that is sort of pointing towards the direction you should go with your weight is body mass index (BMI) which is measured based on your height to weight ratio. And, your BMI equals 15.4 and the lower limit for being underweight is BMI of at least 18. So, you should continue to exercise and keep your body fit, but you are now burning more calories than you are eating, so the direction you should focus yourself on is to increase calories intake by adding more proteins and carbs to your diet, to compensate to what is being "burned" during exercise.

Hallo,
In my opinion this is not healthy and you shouldn’t exercise this often. You might be overdoing this and your body might not withstand the pressure. In my opinion you should start by reducing the exercise day from five to three during the week. This is optimal and in your age you really don’t have a need to spend this amount of time exercising. Also could you tell me more about your eating habits? What is your diet plan and how many calories do you intake during a day. Your body is still developing and you don’t want to have too skinny body at this age. I hope this helped you a bit.
All the best to you,
Karen

Daily exercise, Yoga and hardworking loose the weight esily.