my last cycle was on the 10th of august and i came off on the 13th.i think it was around the time i was ovulating that me and my boyfriend had sex.he came in me.around the time september hit i started feeling nauseated.i been having headaches but i can't really go by that because i have alot of headaches.my cycle was suppose to come on on the 8th of september,but it didn't.on the 11th of september i went to go take a free prgnancy test,it came back negative.the lady told to wait for two weeks then if i still didn't get my cycle then take another test.yesturday september 12,i slept on and off all day.also my boobs was hurting and my nipples are dark.also yesturday night i noticed some light blood in my pantyliner.when i wiped it was slimy and light pinkish with a little red spots.that whole night i kept checking my pad and it really didn't have anything in it.everytime i wiped it was light pinkish.late last night i got a little bit of blood in my pad it was red but not dark red,but then it turned brown.also i been having lower back pains.today iwoke up i had some red blood in my pad but not alot,and i'm still having cramps.i changed the pad,but i still got some blood in that one but not alot.it also don't smell like period blood.my cycle is usually regular,i know how my cycle is when it comes on.if it was my cycle then the first time i had put a pad on yesturday it would have put more blood then that in there especially by the end of the night it would have been almost filled up,and it would have not start off pinkish or spotting or staining.i really want to be pregnant.i keep praying that i am and that the bleeding and the cramps is just implantation.please someone just tell me i'm going through the stages of the implantation.i'm still bleeding but it's only been since last night.

Hii
if the spotting is light pinkish or browish , it can be caused due to implantation bleeding.
try to wait for 2 more days and take the test again.
I have heard that it will take some time for the hcg hormone level to increase in the blood if you become pregnent, so you might want to wait for 2-3 days to take the test again.
all the best

I had sex w. my boyfriend over thanxgiving break which was the 24 of november. he used a condom so i thought everything was fine my period before was the week of november 7. I have been cramping and my breats seem to be swollen, i feel very bloated and tired when i am normally super active i play on three sports teams, im constipated and very sensitive to certain smells. still when i went to the bathroom yesterday i had a dark brown blood color on my panty liner, but when i woke up this morning i had a very bright red color which looked alot like my period but i am normally a very heavy bleeder and this seems very light compared to my normal period. Im really confused about how all of this stuff works pregnancy tests etc i turned 18 in marck so this isnt exactly planned but i am excited at the possibility of being pregnant so any advice