This site seems to be very helpful, so hopefully someone will be able to provide some advice. I got off the BC Pill in November (had been on for about 9 years!). November 18th was the day of my last period. On Dec. 24th my husband & I began having unprotected sex even though I still had not gotten my period yet. On Dec.31(7 days after first attempt!) I noticed a very light pink blood when I wiped. I was bloated and had been having a headache all week. On Jan. 1st I felt like I had started my period. I was bleeding more than the day before, but it wasn't as much as my normal periods are. I used a tampon- there was a light brown discharge on it when I removed it as well as bright red blood. Since then it has stopped pretty much- lasted on and off for about 48 hours. I have noticed today that is still there- but only when I wipe. It does not seem like my period, but I have no idea what my periods are like without being on the pill. Do you think this is implantation bleeding or just a weird period? My boobs are not sore. I have felt like I have been going to the bathroom more, but not sure if thats in my head. If it is implantation bleeding, when should I take a pregnancy test? Thanks!!!

I know exactly what you are talking about, I stopped taking my pill in November, but had my usual period, and the following month I had a period early,normal too. Then about a week or so later I had a very light spotting with brown then light red blood, then brown spotting, the only thing I can tell you is to just wait and see till your next cycle that will be the only way you tell from a pregnancy test. I test next week, hopefully AF doesnt show, I am crossing my fingers. Also, and I have to listen to this too, it could be that we are just adjusting to our cycle. It has been known to happen. Good Luck. Keep me posted and I will do the same.