Im 23 y.o and I married my highschool girlfriend when i was 19 and for the first few weeks i had a problem with getting fully erect wich went away with time (she was my first) we arent together anymore, and now i cant seem to get hard with any other female no matter how attractive they are or how turned on i might be, but have no problem sleeping with my ex wife, i always start thinking of what they will think of my performance, or how long i will last and i just get so nervous, now im so insecure i dont even want to approach woman because im afraid it could somehow lead to sex, is there anything i can do?? Or is there someone i should talk to??? Thanx alot

Hi Mauro,

The nervousness is what's causing the ED.  It can destroy an erection.

You're being selfish.  Stop thinking about you and think more about them.  Focus on the womens pleasure.  Your body can just go along for the "ride."  If you lose your erection, work on her some more until you're ready.

Hope it helps.

Appreciate it Dan it makes a lot of sense, ive never looked at it like that before, and its very true when im there i loose focus on what im there for and start thinking negatively about myself, and completely give up once i loose my erection if any. I will put this in practice, thanx for the time