Hi everyone, 
I am 26 years male and having erectile problems for last 5-6 years.I havn't sought any treatment and avoided facing the reality till now.I had been masturbating to porn for around 12-14 years and in process trained myself to ejaculating within few minutes of physical stimulation. My abdomen gets upset when I am aroused, I feel like shiting when I am aroused and I guess this is related to my GI problems. 
It had come to the level that I ejaculate on physical stimulation without even fully erect. A few days back I tried to have sex with a real partner after 3 years and same 
thing happened I ejaculated within few minutes on hand stimulation with 60% erection. This was real embarrassing. Anyway I was not even aroused to the level I get aroused when I watch porn. Nowadays it is also believed that masturbating with porn causes erectile dysfunction. 
In background of this thing I have had quite stressful life for last ten years. I could not feel any stress, fatigue or exhaustion even when the symptoms were quite prominent and would think that there was nothing wrong with me. I came to know about exaustion a few months back. I was over training my mental and sexual health. Now I am exhausted both sexually and mentally so I took a break for a few months. 
Now I want to heal myself. I feel attracted towards curvy females but I don't think it is sexually. 
Please help me guys how should I go about this problem. I can't keep it like that because I know I will masturbate to porn even if the problem is not solved.

i have the same problem as yours i have been masturbating since i was 12 years old by the time i was 20 i already had an ED im 31 now i usually masturbate 4-5 times a day. today i just quit ..i totally regret i am afraid also.