Im 18, but Im still on my parents medical insurance, so if I go to the doctors they will find out them Im getting some kind of pills, is there any place I can go to where my parents wont find out?

What makes you think you have ED?

JK15,

Do not worry about going to the family doctor because he will not be able to help you. The only thing he can give you is Viagra. DO NOT EVER TAKE THIS DRUG!!! This drug may help you get an erection but people that have used this drug multiple times can no longer get an erection without it. You do not even know what is causing your problem? Is it diabeties? Is it high blood pressure? Did you injure yourself down there?

What I recommend is first check if you have diabeties in your family. Next, go to a chinese herbalist and get natural herbs and accupunture to heal your body. If you live in California you are lucky because there are alot of great healers here. Next do you take drugs?

well everytime I get ready to have sex with my girlfriend, as soon as I put the condom on and get inside of her for like 1 minute, i lose my erection. I am very sexually attracted to her, but I just dont know what happens during sex.

I dont have high blood pressure, I don't have diabetes, and Ive never injured myself down there, because before sex I can get an erection, just not during it.

Erectile Dysfunction is when your penis is unable to go erect. It's usually due to a problem with the blood flow to the penis. What it sounds like you're describing here is anxiety and lots of men experience it.

Everything works the way it should, you get excited and get an erection during foreplay and you're ready to go. Suddenly, the condom comes out and you lose your erection in a heartbeat. Then you realize that you've suddenly lost your erection, you start wondering why and feeling bad, and next thing you know you're laying in bed talking and feeling awkward instead of having sex and wondering if you'll ever be able to have an erection again. Sound familiar? :)

That's happened to me with every new girlfriend I've had in my life and I'm pushing 30. Rest assured that everything down there works just fine, you're just not quite ready mentally. It could be because you don't like the girl as much as you might think you do, it could be because you've never had sex before and you're afraid of doing it wrong (we all are :) ), or it could be because you forgot your wallet that morning and now you're wondering what else you'll forget. For me, personally, it takes 2 to 3 nights with any new girlfriend before I can perform consistently.

The single most important thing is to just remember to relax. Sex isn't this huge once-in-a-lifetime event. It's just something fun that you do with your girlfriend. I've found that trying to lighten the mood during foreplay really helps. Make jokes, talk about stuff, and just enjoy being around each other. If you don't focus so much on this huge amazing event that your brain is sure is about to happen, then when it does happen everything will just go fine and you'll have a lot of fun. Now go and practice practice practice. :)

JK15,

You need to give us more of your history. Are you overweight? Do you do drugs? If you did what kind and how often? Do you wake up with an erection? Can you get a spontanious erection? How long have you had this problem? Do you masterbate? If you do can you stay hard during masterbation? How often do you masterbate?

Because if you wake up with erection and you get spontanious erections. You might be in the clear. It might only be in your mind. You worry if you can stay hard or if you can perform. I would have to know more about your history.

Hi I have a similar issue. I am 22 and loose erection after I penetrate. I used to have good sex with my girlfriend when I was 18-19. After that as soon as I went to college, I lost it all. I has been an underlying issue. I do get erections in the morning and also while I masturbate. I can stay as long as I want while I masturbate, but not while performing actual intercourse. Can you please explain me why. Also I don't have any cardiovascular conditions or diabetes, but certainly am loosing hair at an alarming rate. But the hair loss might be due to extremely stressful conditions I am in. I will say that I have a high stress level right now, but this wasn't the case since the problem started.

Im 18 and having the same problem, i have been with my current girlfriend for 5 months now i love her to death and she is smoking hot, in the first 4 months things were great but this past month i havent really been as hard as i used to be, and i have been losing erections more often. no i used to smoke weed i dont anymore in fact i exercise everyday i dont have diabetes and im at witts end here. this is driving me crazy and is starting to send me into a stuper. do i need pills or are there more natural ways i can handle this little problem?

Joey92,

I'd be willing to bet that it's just nerves, but that's perfectly fine. It happens to everyone sooner or later. Much like the old saying about masturbating, 98% of men have lost an erection in bed before, and the other 2% lie about it. :-) It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, and it doesn't mean you're unable to perform, it just means you're human.

I'm certain that you don't need pills; you just need to relax. I know that's much easier said than done, but just quit worrying. :-)

Remember that being in bed with a naked girl and no erection is still 100 times better than being in bed with an erection and no naked girl! :-) Besides, just because you don't have an erection doesn't mean that the other parts of you can't be showing her a good time... ;-)

you can try pills by buying online. Its safe and secure.There are many online pharmacies. But I prefer Shoppillrx online pharmacy solve my problem.

Its helpful to you and your problem gets resolved :D

You should go to a 'Family planning clinic' they aren't just for couples trying for a baby or people wanting birth control they are for all kind of sexual problems or help. They can give you advice and if you need medication then I'd talk to them about how it can show up as discreet on your parents medical bill.

i just had this last night. it was my first time. all day ive been getting excited and all day ive been fingering her. then we went to like a forrest, we were still playing then she wanted to do it , we stopped doing stuff for a while looking for a spot n talking bout random stuff. i was hard but not all the time . like once we found the spot it started to go down and wen putting on the condom it was like that too. all day ive been hard on and off on and off i was mostly hard the whole time we watched the movie wen i was playing with her. so wen i try stick it in its like a marshmellow. chubbed but not hard? so we swithched positions me on bottom n her on top then it went straight soft. the whole time i was like wtf f**k my life first time n this happens ive been with this girl for about 2 n half mounths i love her soooooo much shes been sexually active and i havent im still a virgin last night dont count haha im super fit no family problems or health problems now on the next day today im not getting as much erections as i use to. i jus hope i dont have ed:/