Hey all, thanks for reading. Im 20 years old, I'm a virgin. Blah blah blah. I havent found the right girl yet. Anyways. I have an issue. I can get it up on my own just fine but Heres the problem, like the most amazing thing happend to me the other day, probably every guys fantasy. I was with two girls, they wanted to go, they got freaky.. I diddnt join in. I just couldnt get it up and im really ashamed of myself. I told some lie and said id just like to watch. Physically i was ready but my mind said otherwise. I just couldnt get hard. So to my guys out there, or ladies, do you have any tips? Ideas? Or similar stories of how you over came this? Im worried that they might want to get together again, but dont want to go though an embarrseing explanation of my issue. Thanks everyone!

It is just psychological. If you are not in the right mindset it will cause this problem. As you said you were a virgin because you haven't found the right girl yet. Well that is what is causing the issue. You didn't have feelings emotionally for those girls. You want more than just sex you want a deeper connection. Maybe you should just wait for the right person although the situations was 75% of mens fantasy world wide maybe it just isn't what you really want. I had a friend that had a similar situation where a girl he lived next door to was beautiful and he could get hard and get off thinking about her but one night they were at a party and she came on to him and they tried to have sex he just couldn't get it up. He said that he didn't have feelings for her and he wanted to be with someone he loved. When the time came and he met his wife they had no problems and they have been married for 8 years now and have 5 kids. Just try not to worry about it the more you worry the worse it will get.

The outlook for men with erectile dysfunction (ED) has improved enormously in the first 12 years of this century – so much so that almost all patients nowadays can be assured of a return to fairly successful intercourse.

Many of these males feel that the new treatments for erection difficulty (formerly known as 'impotence' or 'impotency') have transformed their lives.