hi i recently have had stomach pain which feels like bubbles are popping in my stomach and cramping. i burp an it has a awful taste and smell of rotten eggs. i also have gass and watery stole. i dont know whats wrong with me but its very uncomfortable. iv noticed that ALL THIS HAS BEEN A CURING  at night. i also recently went to mexico so im a lil nervous that maybe i caught something while visiting tj. someone help!

Hi!Ive had the same problem as you for three months..Did you figure out what it was?

I've had it too, and got diagnosed with gastroenteritis. Because you were in Mexico, it could also be Gastritis, an inflammation of the intestinal tract. I've had it off and on, and suffered an attack yesterday morning but it's been a year since I had it before then. Some of the research I've done about this (I'm not a doctor) lists many possible causes, one of them the liver suffering from sugar toxicity. What has helped me is to go on a juice diet, and eliminate oils, fats and processed foods from my diet. Look into doing a liver detox also. Beets are good for cleaning the liver. That's what I've learned so far. Hope this was helpful.

hi, its good to know that im not the only one. i came back from the er this morning they took x rays and blood work. everything came back normal which in a way was kinda upsetting due to the fact i've been getting this for quite some time now and the drs still cant figure it out. anyways what ive been doing about it is uptaking my fiber and a easy way of doing this is metamucil sugar free powder form and a strong probiotics. im pretty convinced that we have IBS do some research on it