It all started when I went to the doctor. I went to see my docter because I was always feeling tired. It usually would hit me in the afternoons, when I was driving to school. I would be overcome with the extreme feeling of tiredness. My doctor told me I should go on a High protein, low carb diet while I wait for my test results to come back. That's when I learned that a lot of carbs can make you sleepy. My results came back and my Kidney Functions were slighty high. My doctor did my bloodwork again, and they are still high. He told me that he would check back with me in a month to see if they were still high, and if they were he would send me to a Kidney specialist.

Meanwhile, after my first doctor visit that is when I started having stomach problems. I was in class and all of a sudden my stomach started bubbling, and I had this extreme case of gas. I wasn't passing gas, but the gas was bubbling in my stomach, so loud that everybody in class could hear it. I excused myself and went home. Ever since then, for about three weeks, my stomach has been bubbling! I had normal bowel movements and everything, it was just my stomach would still bubble. I took everything from Gas-X, Pepto Bismol, Maalox to Tums, nothing seemed to work. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux (I'm taking Prilosec for that) in the past, so I didn't know if this had anything to do with it.

This past Monday, that is when I started having diarrheal bowel movements. And just today I had full blown diarrhea. I do not know what is wrong with me. And while all of this has been happening, I have been losing weight (lost almost 13 pounds since this all began), I'm always tired, and sometimes lightheaded. I don't know if this is becaus of my Kidneys or what. I already scheduled a docters appointment for this upcoming Monday, but I may just visit the Urgent Care center tomorrow to see what is up.

Any ideas what this maybe?

Did you find out what your problem was?
I have the same problem...
My stomach keeps whining, popping, bubbling.. and I am always tired and exhausted.

What did the doctor say when you went back??

sounds like Crohn's disease

i have he same thing but its nit my kidneys i'm not sure what it is, ihave acid relux and ibs but that has been uncontrol. so i don;t know what the burning is do you

Hi All, I googled to check why stomach bubbles, it is like gas is stuck in stomach and intestines. Did you get any kind of remedy for it to stop.