I have been suffering with a very embarassing problem for 6 months. It is my stomach. I have noises coming from my stomach all the time 24/7. These noises also come with pains and I do burp and pass along of gas. Sometimes I get these pains at the bottom of my stomach or on my upper right and left abdominals, sometimes I can feel the bubbling of my stomch. When I pass stools either pass small amounts or I pass a normal amount and feel that there is more left. Sometimes i even better noises coming from my butt and I get noises from my stomachbcoming up to my throat and noises from my throat going down to my stomach. This problem has ruined my life socially, I have had blood and stool tests and everything was fine, I have tried mebeverine, peppermint oil capsules, Buckland, anxiety pills, fashion, eliminating dairy milk, chocolate and chewing gum from my diet but nothing change. I struggle to get to sleep because my stomach makes such loud noises, I fear exams or just being in a quiet room in general. It gets worst after I eat. I hear the food churning loudly. Also noises are louder after drinking dairy milk. What could this problem be?????!!!! This problem is doing my head in!!

Hello loudtummy,

Sounds like you have a serous case of indigestion.  You might consider changing your diet for a while and take in foods that are easy to digest.  Stay away from raw veggies that are hard to digest.  Try softer steamed veggies if need be.  Try oatmeal for breakfast and foods that contain fiber both soluble and and insoluble.  See if pureed foods like tomatoe, pea or squash soups.  Many of these can be bought in the can and also frozen.  You might consider taking an enzyme supplement that contains proteases, lipases and sugar enzymes.  These enzymes will help digest your food for you and will increase your absorption rate to stop some of the gurgling.  You might even consider eating some baby foods for a week or so and see how that works.

Thank you for the reply! I have tried eating weetabix and porridge for breakfast but nothing has change, I have a healthy diet and I don't eat raw veggies, is there any medicine I can take for indigestion?

I too have some of the symptoms as you... The stomach growling is specially more at night and it keeps me awake. My blood tests are all normal.

My Doc says that most of my symptoms are due to my stress and anxiety... sugessted for an endoscopy but that can be done only after 1st feb as my insurance cover starts then....

Hope that you find a solution and do let me also know....

Anyways its good to know that am not alone...

Thanks for the reply, I'm waiting on a ultrasound on my intestines I've been waiting for weeks!! It's good to know I'm not alone..

Your not alone I'm 15 and i m in constant fear of going to school.

It's good to know I'm not alone I went to the hospital recently and got more blood tests and 5 more stool tests to do..