i know this may sound really weird, but this problem im having is now starting to annoy and also worry me, when i sit down, usually when im doing nothing, like reading, eating or watching tv, i get this weird feeling at the far right of my pubic region, like where your legs starts and you have that crease where it joins your abdomen area, its sorta like a spasm when it happens and it makes me lean forward because of what it does, and then after the initial 'spasm' i get left with this weird piunding feeling which is uncomfortable and tingly aswell. I dont know if this is normal, or if there is something going on inside of me. i'm 15 years old aswell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Ryan.

Sounds like you had an involuntary contraction of your groin muscle. If you had only spasm but no pain, the spasm most likely did not result from an injury in the groin muscles. A brief period of stretching and warm-up exercise before any sports activity will help prevent groin spasm from recurring. Remember to keep yourself hydrated at all times.