I was at the doctor and i had a ct scan. I've been throwing up and having side pains. This has been going on for about a month now. He gave me antibiotics that should help the infection. He told me i have abnormaly large lymph nodes in my stomach. The pain will go from the left side around my belly button and to my right side. Could this be something more serious and should i stay aware of any other symtoms.

My boyfriend had testicular cancer about a year ago. He had a CT scan after the surgery, and nothing spread..we thought everything was fine. About 2 weeks ago he woke up in pain couldn't move or walk, sit or lay. He recently went to the doctor, and they said he has 2 lymph nodes that are bloated in his stomach?? We are going to see a specialish March 12, what are the chances that his cancer came back??

I have been having pains in my stomach and around my neck and under my arms, all of my pain started off on my left side over a year ago and I was told that I have swollen lymphnodes, then I was put on meds after meds and nothing helped me, so it moved too my left side and had test after test, finally yesterday I was told that the lymphnodes around my liver and bile duct have swoolen to the largest they can swell, so the Doctor referred me to a Hematologist and couple of other specialist and says that I need to have a biopsy because it is a strong possibility that this could be a form of Lymphoma.