Hi, I have a question about a drug called phentermine. My mothers doctor has prescribed this medication to her for weight loss. However, I am not certain that this drug is good for her. Have you had any personal experience with phentermine? Could you tell me if this is the best choice drug for weight loss?

Hi, I cannot tell you if Phentermine is the best choice drug for your mother, but I can tell you my experience with this medicine. I have been trying to lose weight for years. My problem was that I just couldnt hold on to a diet or a workout routine long enough for them to show their effect. While on a diet I was constantly hungry. I was able to follow the program through the day, but I would get so hungry by dinner time that I would forget all about my diet. Also, I was so low on energy that I wasnt able to workout at all. I have heard about Phentermine from a friend. My doctor was a bit reluctant to prescribe it to me, but he did it. Phentermine did wonders for me. I was able to follow my diet program without being hungry. Also, I wasnt having problems with my energy levels. Because I wasnt hungry I wasnt cranky and tired all the time and therefore I was able to work out. In about six months I lost fifty pounds. I was very happy with my results. But, I dont feel I should recommend Phentermine to anyone. I feel this way because Phentermine is a very serious drug. This is confirmed by the fact that it has to be prescribed by a doctor. If your mothers doctor has prescribed it to her, it means that she will be all right if she uses Phentermine as the doctor has prescribed it. I am sure he is aware about your mothers medical condition and wouldnt endanger her health. But, if you still have some doubts, you should talk to your mother and her doctor about them.

I have been on Phentermine 37.5 for a month. I thought it was gonna be a great weight loss drug but for me it hasn't. I've exercised and ate right or nothing at all and drank water water water...and loss NOTHING. I go back to my doctor the first of May and I don't knw what to do from here it doesn't work for me at all. Anyone had this experiance please reply!

I loved it! I lost the weight i desired to rid my body of, but i can not locate it any more; i really would love to get it again without a prescription. The stuff the have as an alternative pales in comparison to the real deal. Any body knows where at acquire it let me know!!